Thursday, May 3, 2007

Well, time past so quick. Blogging Secret already 7 months olds, hurray!:D So many thing happen within it. I haven't update Blogging Secret achievement for quite a long time. I just wanna share with you what have this blog get so far:

1. Top 50 communities in MyBloglog. Blogging Secret rank in Top 30.

2. Technorati ranking: 8,230 of 71 million blogs. 400 blogs links to this blog. Fave by 110 members. Thank to Triple Xchange.

3. Alexa ranking: 131,274.

4. Feedburner readers: 199 readers. Thanks to Feed My Fed.

5. Google PageRank(Pr) of 5.

6. 862 members in Mybloglog communities.

7. Earn X,XXX usd in 7 months. Make easy money online with blogging, that is great!

8. Keyword "blogging secret" is Top 1# in Google and Yahoo search engine.

9. Top 70 blogs in Malaysia. Ranking in Top 30 blogs. Thanks Malaysia.

10.One of the 2000 bloggers project. You can see my handsome picture there. :P


Seem like working well, I will get better in next update. At least pr6. :D I will post out my 10 sources of make easy money online on my next post. Stay tune. ;)

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 Comment:

  1. franx said...
    Wonderful..can you teach me? Salam kenal kawan..boleh saya tanya dan belajar dari anda? blogspot anda bayar atau free?saya dapet info kalau free blogger susah kalau menaikkan page rank apa betul?
    saya sudah tidak tahu kemana harus bertanya mudah-mudahan anda mau memberikan penjelasan?apakah blog saya tidak menari dalam topik atau terlalu simple..
    Terima kasih
    Salam kenal
    Franx Budi
    Jakarta

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.