Thursday, May 3, 2007

Here is only few steps to create alexa traffic rank widget for your blogger.

make easy money online
1. Please visit http://www.alexa.com/site/site_stats/signup.

2. Choose the widget layout.

3. Enter the url of your website.

4. Copy and paste the code in the HTML widget.

make easy money online

You like my alexa layout widget? Then here is another One Click Widget for you, just click the button below to install it on your Blog.



*Take NOTE(You need to change the blog URL to yours.

make easy money online

In case you like this one, just click the button below to install it on your Blog.



Technorati Tags: , , ,

6 Comments:

  1. lifestyle said...
    I think you got a great blog!! Thank you for that. I'm definitely going to add u to my favorite :)
    I hope you can visit my blog at Thaer Money.
    LOUI$$ said...
    lifestyle,thanks in advance ya, if you have a great theme, but I not encourage you to waste your time with agloco anymore. About your adword, you learn a great lesson.
    Anonymous said...
    Hello. I enjoy every post on your blog. Thanks
    Jim said...
    Hey great blog i am trying to make money online blogging and your tips are great one would usually have to pay money.

    James.W
    Internet Home Business Solutions
    Anonymous said...
    hi loui$$, i wonder whether you know how to upload alexa info.txt into blogger root directory?

    have been looking around without success.

    thanks.
    LOUI$$ said...
    aerongbinang, I think you no need to put any file, just copy and paste!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.