Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I just call Public Bank just now, and the Public Bank card center operator has answer my question. Below is the our conversation:

Operator: Good Afternoon, bla bla bla...

Me: Hello, this is public bank card center right?

Operator: yes sir.

Me: Cool, my name is Louiss, I wanna ask some question here.

Operator: Ok

Me: I wanna ask about Public Bank Debit Card. Recently I heard that Public Bank Debit Card can withdraw Paypal. Paypal is one of the biggest online money transaction in the world, is that true that Public Bank Debit Card can withdraw the money from Paypal?

Operator: Yes, it's true.

Me: Really? 100% sure?

Operator: Yes

Me: Cool...Hurray! Thanks ya, love ya...

After that, I straight away transfer my fund into my public bank debit card account, will provide more update later on.

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hope it can be done !!!
    Then I will apply for public bank debit card...

    Hope to hear good news from you ya
    Anonymous said...
    Really? If so I am so gonna apply one! Keep us update!
    Anonymous said...
    wow...thanks for the confirmation. I think the withdrawal will work this time on my card. this is a dream come true for most of us.
    LOUI$$ said...
    No problem everyone, I will update later on!
    Ades said...
    yes it can be done 100%, here is my post about it http://www.adesblog.com/2007/10/07/paypal-withdrawal-with-publicbank-debit-card/
    skfc2o said...
    Hi louiss,
    I've been reading your blog. Thanks for the information regarding Public Bank. I also want to withdraw my money soon.

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.