Monday, April 30, 2007


Unlimited SMS for everyone. No kidding. Your phone have no more credit, how do you send SMS ? So Mobik be here for you. I love this one. I send SMS to anyone I like,my cousin at Singapore, my friend in Thailand or anyone I like.

Mobik server as an application to send FREE SMS to from your internet to anyone in the world. You wanna just it? Then just register create a free account and you will save a lot money via SMS for FREE.

The bad thing is, when you send SMS to your friend, they won't know that is you, because the SMS won't show up the number, except Mobik. :)

Another thing before you use this free service, make sure Mobik's advertising sponsors are around your region. Enjoy it.



Technorati Tags:

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    thank bro..i sign up 1 account d...do u receive my SMS? haha, disadvantage is no sender name
    Swapw said...
    Thank you for your response towards my blog. I really appreciate it, have you had a chance to help link me up? That be great.

    -Swapw
    by the way, I don't know where your link page is so if you would let me know I love to check out your links
    Unknown said...
    i am 4rm india
    i cant get the verification code

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.