Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Hi and hello to my lovely readers and visitors, i have some news to you, said that google will normally update the pagerank(PR) every 3 months. And now is almost 3 months for the last update. So it's predicted that google will update website pagerank in this 2 or 3 days!

How to check your future pagerank(PR)?Then the below tool will help you a lot:

iWEBTOOL-Google PR Prediction

After i check and the result from iWEBTOOL as below:

Predicted PR :PR4

Accuracy: 78.1%

Backlinks: 426

Google PageRank is simply an indication of the number of websites that link to a specific website. It also attempts to indicate the quality of those links. PR ranges from 0 to 10 (with 10 being the 'best' PR and 0 being the 'worst').

Prediction for the date of the judgment days will be on 7Th of January 2007! So you still have 3 more days to update your blogs or websites. Cheer!

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

8 Comments:

  1. Bella Baita Marla said...
    Can you explain how to link with other sites but not have a long visible list on your blog? and maybe explain tracking back? Thanks
    LOUI$$ said...
    @pasticciera,

    I have link but i keep it tidy in my sidebar. You may try to click on "[+/-] CLICK BELOW" under +/- Link Exchange, then you will be suprise that i have link to other blog! Since no people aware of it, i will change some color for this!
    Anonymous said...
    2 days to go..Keep writing and writing, hopefully I can get 4 as predicted
    Paris David said...
    This is so cool...I pray I go from a 3 to a 4!!!
    Anonymous said...
    hi Pasticciera,
    I'd like to let you know now that trackback can give you additional traffic. If you want to know more about trackback, visit this link...
    Bella Baita Marla said...
    Loui$$, thank you for pointing me in the right direction. Your site is amazing, thanks! I'm convinced that you'll reach your monetary goals.
    Rueben, thanks for your very helpful site.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @pasticciera,

    you are always welcome.

    @paula,

    thanks to drop by.

    @Lfc,

    you are always welcome.

    @alvin,

    i just search it, then get it.^^

    @Arpit,

    I think my prediction is wrong,lol!
    Anonymous said...
    First of all, sorry for not keeping up as I just able to get online in my college.
    I tried this out and my predicted was 4.4 and current is 0. Is this possible? My backlink is 1965, accuracy 81%. What does this both means?

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.