Thursday, January 18, 2007


Hi my readers, visitors and friends, i just upgrade Kubrick 3 columns templates for blogger v3.0. I don't know why, very miss my old and first blogging secret v1.0 template. My blogging secret header are using google font styles, and i love it much! I would like to keep it for as long as i can, but i fall in love Kubrick 3 column template too....

What a hard decision i have make.... I wish all readers can give some comment on this upgrade, thanks!

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm having a large problem accessing your blog. I got it in RSS so the last 2 or 3 days when I follow the link, the site starts to come up and then the page autoforwards just to a comment screen. I can't read the story or access your home page. I'm using firefox 2.0.0.1
    Anonymous said...
    while testing some things out, I think your site is trying to popup the comments in a window, but since FireFox doesn't allow popups it opens it in the main window and the blog is never shown.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @richard,

    Thanks for informing me, i just remove pop up comments, now you will always visit my blog? HEHE
    ugyen said...
    Hey LOUI$$$,,, nice templates... well you did the right by bye bying...anyway just love to see some more information!!!
    cheers
    ugyen
    Anonymous said...
    Only the best bloggers use this skin

    Look over here >>> Bass fishing

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.