Wednesday, December 6, 2006

After i complete my first One Click and Link To ME,now i provide another one click widget installation for search box here!Why i can do a widget for search box? It's because it requires no javascript or customization!

ADD MY LINK WIDGET


The my link widget allows you to link me from your blog. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.


ADD SEARCH WIDGET


The Search widget allows you to search your blog. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.




UPDATE


ADD TRANSLATION WIDGET


The translation drop-down widget allows you to tranlate your blog to 14 langauges. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.Credit to Amit Argawal.



ADD CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE WIDGET


Thhis is one of the Creative Commons license widget allows you to protect your blog or site under CC license. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.





ADD FLICKr WIDGET


The Flickr widget allows you to put Flickr to your blog. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.Credit to Hoctro.



ADD RECENT COMMENTS WIDGET


The Recent Comments widget allows you to put Recent Comments to your blog. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.Credit to Hackosphere.


*Take NOTE(You need to change the blog URL to yours. You could also change the number of comments/letters per comment to whatever fits your blog. Then, save the changes and move the widget to wherever you want. There, you have a customized recent comments widget).

ADD RECENT POSTS WIDGET


The Recent Posts widget allows you to put Recent Posts to your blog. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.Credit to Hans.


*Take NOTE(You need to change the blog URL to yours. You could also change the number of posts/letters per post to whatever fits your blog. Then, save the changes and move the widget to wherever you want. There, you have a customized recent posts widget).

ADD TECHNORATI RANK WIDGET


The Technorati Rank widget allows you to put Recent Posts to your blog. Just click the button below to install it on your Blog.Credit to PurpleMoggy.


*Take NOTE(You need to change the blog URL to yours. There, you have a technorati rank widget).

You can use all widgets and downloads,of course,it's FREE (since my blogging secret is from nothing to something!) as long as you give credits on your site to Blogging Secret. All downloads and widgets have been tested for Internet Explorer 6 and Firefox. If you notice any problems, please report them as a comment.

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    the search widget is cool. I will try to add it to my blog then. Thanks.
    Anonymous said...
    I tried the search box out but it seem it don't work with chinese characters.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @Yee piao

    Thanks yp to try this!You can only search you blog content for this search box.By the way,what it show up there?
    LOUI$$ said...
    Your search box is working well!I have test it just now!
    Anonymous said...
    I have sent the temp over to you. Received it?
    LOUI$$ said...
    @yee piao

    Thanks,i get it!i have update my post,take note!
    Anonymous said...
    You have more widgets now.Great job! but I have to figure out where to put it.
    Where my links went?
    LOUI$$ said...
    You can see it from "More Link" under "exchange links",i just wanna keep my blog simple and flexible looks!This is my "Blogging Secret"!
    Chris said...
    a job well done, keep it up
    cheers
    LOUI$$ said...
    @chris

    thanks to drop a line.Wish yours blog too!
    Infopower said...
    Thx Louiss, I just put the translation widget in my page. Next am gonna try to put the adsense inside my posts. Thx.
    Kapil said...
    NICE ONE !!

    THANKS
    Anonymous said...
    The Translation widget does not work. Just like Lady Banana said!
    Shirley Twofeathers said...
    Last night and again today I noticed that "recent posts" and "recent comments" are not showing up on my blogs.

    I thought maybe it was something on my end, and removed the page elemnt and came here to redownload it, but when I came here, I notice that yours aren't loading either.

    So I checked my other blogs, and none of them are showing.

    Is this a sudden problem? A temporary glitch? A bug? Or what?

    If you go to waycoolquotes.blogspot.com, you will see that there are no quotes listed under the heading "recent quotes", at theprosperityproject.blogspot.com, there are no recent comments in the sidebar and no recent posts at the bottom of the page...

    I love this widget and have used it in several other blogs as well (I have blogitis... LOL)

    Any help, illumination, explanation, or enlightment on this issue would be great!
    LOUI$$ said...
    two feather, I will check it out now, I will update on this post later on. Something was happen...so be patient ya!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.