Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Link To Me By Just One Click

Dear my reader,i have create a hack to make you easily to link to my blog by just one click!It's this nice?Then we go on...Before we continue,you can learn it from here first.You can see it from my sidebar.This hack is inspired by Hoctro,Google Translation Widget.How it's work?If someone wanna create a link to you site,they just need to click on the button,then a new widget with your button will be create.









How to do it?

Step 1

Have your own link button 1st.You can create it from cooltext.Goto your dashboard, Template->Page Elements and click "Add a Page element". Choose the Html/Javascript option.

Step2

Then you copy the below codes and paste it in the content section.



Step3

You must replace the YOUR BLOG URL,YOUR BUTTON IMAGE URL AND YOUR BLOG TITLE properly.

Result(example)


Just 3 steps, then you are done.What are you waiting for?HACK IT NOW!

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,it's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

  1. Vivek Sanghi said...
    Hi Loui$$. That's a nice implementation of the once click widget feature. Good to know that you mastered its use as well. However, from my experience I see that most of those who link to me link either via blogroll or blogger provided link list widget. Thats why I have the blogroll me! link right on top in my widebar. I have provided HTML code towards the bottom of sidebars for people who might not link coz they are using HTML link lists and are too lazy to type in the code to link to me :D.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @vivek

    Thanks to drop a line here man,ya,this is for who are lazy,dummies and maybe smart person to use it(just kidding,;D).
    Singpolyma said...
    Wow... a self-promoting hack button. Not terribly useful, but kinda cool ;)
    LOUI$$ said...
    @Singpolyma

    Thanks paul to drop a line here!This just a simple hack that a non programmer like me can do.What i waiting for is your cocomment for blogger v3.0 hack.....I just kinda thirsty now!!:D
    Unknown said...
    Nice and simple, Loui$$!
    LOUI$$ said...
    @ramani

    Thanks to drop by bro!When will you create another great hack?I waiting for you!!!!I m so sorry for delay our "deal"!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.