Wednesday, December 6, 2006


Dear my readers,another great news here.After i posted FREE Content Targeted Advertising Like Google Adwords 2 days ago,then nick from Adgridwork inform me that now Adgridwork is Adsense FRIENDLY!Check it here.

Since this can be display with Google Adsense then i have sign up it.You can see it from my top sidebar or below!



You wanna have this to?I will provide a guide in my next post if got anyone request.Thanks adgridwork!

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Man, this is great. Thanks for the info, mate.
    Anonymous said...
    I've just register. hope it will be 'as promised'. Lolz.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @yee piao

    Thanks for visiting my blog,then i have 'add' as i promise!Please come back to look for more secret!lol!
    Unknown said...
    Hi,
    I have linked your blog. Can you plz do the same?
    LOUI$$ said...
    @lfc fans

    i already add you,please click on "link exchange" from my sidebar,i put under that section!*take note!
    protesto said...
    Hi Loiss,

    Are you getting good clicks from adgridnetworks? I'm getting almost none. What do you think?
    LOUI$$ said...
    @protesto,
    I work fine and now at top 5 site for adgridwork,cool!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.