Sunday, July 29, 2007


28 JULY 2007, menj, micheal woo, rico liew and me, have a gathering at Starbuck, Jaya Jusco, Belakong.

We have discuss about paypal issues, directories, SEO and much more within few hours gathering. Menj have mention that he will getting marry soon, Congratulation man! :D Micheal Woo, he will traveling to UK next month, and have some go deal at there, take good care man! Rico and me will at Malaysia, going no where. Maybe I should go to China next year after my 300 project completed? I will update later on about my 300 project secret.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Wo! :) Good to see pictures hahah.. our picture
    Maher Saleh said...
    cool, congrates menj for your marriage

    Regards,
    Maher

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.