Tuesday, July 31, 2007

300 Project

I have a short term goal for my long term plan, to get 300 best of best members earn money with me. Currently I have recruit 200 members so far and get 50 best members in this group. They give me full commitment and I help them to maximize their time visit my project. They earn money from very click they make, this is the best part I make for them.

By the way, I have deal with a programmer yesterday, he will give me know the answer whether to help me and my partner or not. Hope you are in man!

If you interesting to be one of the first Malaysia clickers team, feel free to email me. I hope you are the one that I'm looking for.

1 Comment:

  1. Rileen Aya said...
    can i try out? if i send it by comment instead of email?

    my email is rileenc@gmail.com :)

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.