Friday, May 4, 2007

Contact Form For Blogger

make easy money online
One of the review about my blog from the 2nd season had critic about my blog doesn't have contact form to contact me. So I wondering around and found out about Contactify.

I create my contact form just within a minute. Super fast! I really busy with my stuff so I have no time to hack the real one. I would recommended those busy bloggers have a simple contact form like mine, at least. So if you wanna contact me, just click on Contact Me.

Technorati Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    That looks like a nice form... What do you think of mine (on my blog)?
    AmeyJah said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    AmeyJah said...
    i think it takes your visitors away from you blog, so it is better have a own that can be placed in blogger, read more for contact form in blogger

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.