Friday, May 4, 2007

Happy day guys, another season we reach now, there are more and more reviews and getting on Blogging Secret,and I love it a lot. Most of my changes of this blog is because of those reviews. A lot of suggestion from readers and other blogger for me to improve my blog appearance. A million thanks to you all, thank you. If not you all support me till today, I'm not the Louiss that you now reading what I'm writing here.

Here are the 5 reviews from the Season 4:

1. iCalvyn.com

2. Googlee Adsense

3. Blogger Unity

4. The Nozh Blog

5. CHEMSTUDIOWEB.COM

What a great day I have. 5 entries enough for now. 1 review is waiting for the season 5 and another 4 to go.

How To Do A Review And Make Easy Money Online


To do a Make Easy Money Online review, all you have to do is Link to this blog’s home page with the anchor text “make easy money online” and link to this post showing the rules of the review. Here is an example of what I want:

Blogging Secret is blog that helps you make easy money online. If you do a review of his blog under the PPP rules, you can make your first ever $7.50 plus a linkback from his blog.


I will link to anyone who reviews my blog. Just make sure it’s a real review and not tossed in with another post. I no longer link to those. This is a very good way get a free backlink from a PR5 blog and make your first ever $7.50 via online.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

2 Comments:

  1. xBrain said...
    wah..it takes louiss not more than 2 days to give a link back to us..great job louiss
    http://xbrain.wordpress.com
    CyberSt0rm said...
    Hi Louis.

    I have just done a review of your blog. Come view it at: http://cyberst0rm.blogspot.com/2007/05/review-of-bloggingsecret.html

    I Look forward to hearing from you.

    cyberst0rm

    http://cyberst0rm.blogspot.com

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.