Friday, October 26, 2007

If you have join my campaign on "How To Make Money Online", you will notice that you cannot complete the task in pay per post. Why this happen? I have send a email to PPP, and Luke had replied me. Below is the detail:

Hello Louiss, In order to receive payment for a referral, the user must do 4 things: 1.) Create an account on PayPerPost 2.) Submit a blog 3.) Blog must be approved 4.) A post must be paid to them Unfortunately, the majority of your referrals that are signing up are only completing step #1. All 4 steps must be completed in order for you to receive payment. If you do know any of these bloggers, you may want to contact them and try to have them complete the rest of the process. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you! Luke


Now you know why you can't make your first $7.50? Drop me an email if you still can't make money.:P

Technorati Tags: ,

5 Comments:

  1. kickmeaway said...
    You want us to earn 7.50 in order to earn 7.50 into your own pocket...
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi kakashi,if you cannot earn what for you join? ;) Of course, I helping you, in return I get what I give. You get link and money, I get link and money. Give and take, nothing much big deal. Both of us win. :)
    Admin said...
    Nice to know this Loui$$.
    Help other to help you, right?
    I had a post about this on MySurfingNotes.

    Be blessed.
    project said...
    is there somebody would like to help me? :-) cheers
    Subha said...
    Useful Informations! Thanks. Please visit my blog at http://enjoyfantasticphotos.blogspot.com

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.