Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I just bought a domain for Blogging Secret. I wait for so long, at last I get it. The availablity of bloggingsecret.net have shine my day. After I get to know that bloggingsecret.net available, I straight away bought it. Since I wanna point to blogger.com, so I bought it from namecheap.com. Namecheap coupon for July 2007 is BOTTLEROCKET. This coupon make me save $0.90.

Actually I wanna get bloggingsecret.com, but have someone continue to use this domain without update. Sign*. What a waste, but I'm quite happy to get bloggingsecret.net. I will celebrate with have a good dinner tonight. Anyone with me? :)

Technorati Tags: ,

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hopefully next year bloggingsecret.com no one renew lo...
    Anonymous said...
    Cool...

    Louiss, if I use the same thing as the pointing to my blogspot URL, both the URLs can be used?

    How about the PR of my new domain? If my blogspot is now at PR5, does it means that my new domain will start from PR0?

    Thanks.
    Anonymous said...
    to YeePiao :
    your PR will start from 0 again, you need to sacrifice it and all the technorati rank.

    then when ppl go to your blogspot blog, they will redirect to your domain.

    CONGRATS LOUISS!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm getting re-directed to comments window on Firefox by visiting this page. Not enough time to read your entry.
    kickmeaway said...
    The domain you bought is it for life or a month or a year?

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.