Saturday, June 9, 2007

A Blog Without A Header

Do you know which blog without a header? You no need to search anymore, this blog, Blogging Secret. For now, I don't have any suitable header to use for, my blog now without the soul.

Most of the part was fix from some minor error with some expert help from my friend, Stavenger. But I'm working on my personal blog, louisslim.com. I will make my first $10,000 soon... Really soon... My goal is to hit $10,000 before the end of this year, and I 100% confident that I will make it. I wish reader will wish me all the best and good in health to give you more secret on this blog. lol :)

In short, I really satisfy with my current template, really enjoy my hard work for so long. But still don't have a header....

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.