Saturday, April 28, 2007

Google PageRank Update Now

First of all, I wanna congratulation to all those get their pr update now. Blogging Secret still maintain at pr 5. And one of my blog, iMalaysian.com got pr 2 with only 1 links from my blog when I post the link in Adsense Miracle!!! They Accept Me Again!!! This is the only link I link to it. So amazing, pr 2 with less than 10 posts.

Is this the power of pr5? How about pr6 and above? If I get pr6 in next update, how much do you think i can make? I can't imagine now.

But Page Rank is not everything for a blog or website, the most important is Search Engine Ranking Position (SERP). Well, come to this topic, I think I need another 2 weeks to do analysis from other expert and write a clear article for the SERP tutorial. Stay tune!



Technorati Tags:

10 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Congrats on your PR2 site.
    LOUI$$ said...
    Thanks jasmine, but still have a lot of work to do. How about you?
    Steve Yu said...
    Hi Louiss,

    Glad to see you maintain your blog PR.

    Best Wishes
    Steve
    Malaysia Love Agloco
    AmeyJah said...
    :) :) :)
    congrats on your PR update, someday i will too reach this milestone
    LOUI$$ said...
    hellowin, you will, believe me. If you give more effort in it, you will see the result.
    Lynn said...
    what a great site you have !!! congrats
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi Lynn :D, thanks for drop by. I saw your blog just start up,good for you. Internet is a gold mine.
    Rosa Hayes Florence said...
    I have a qustion for you. If your page rank in higher, is that good or is it better to have a number one page rank? I have no clue about this. If you could please help me and get back to me on this.
    Unknown said...
    yes congratulation

    http://bloggingrevenue.blogspot.com
    skfc2o said...
    Hi louiss,
    May i know how do you maitain your page rank at 4 even though you still do PayPerPost?

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.