Monday, April 23, 2007

Yup, 23/04,this is my second year anniversary with my X, but unfortunately, we break up a week ago because she change her mind in just a second. Never mind, just forget about her. What is the interesting part here is I go out with friend to watch a movie in TGV, The Mines.

Guest what? I watch NO.1 comedy movie in Cinema, WILD HOGS! Do you know what happen to me? I laugh from the beginning of the story till the end! I laugh until stomach pain... Laugh is the best medicine for a heart breaker like me. So you're not really happy recently? Do you like to watch comedy movie? Then is the one you MUST WATCH! It's extremely entertaining and funny English movie I have even watch before. Mostly I watch Stephen Chow, he is my MOST time favarote actor in my life (I darn love it!).



SO here is some of the synopsis of the story:

John Travolta, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, William H. Macy, Marisa Tomei, Ray Liotta act in this movie. Wild Hogs is about a group of middle-aged friends decide to rev up their routine suburban lives with a freewheeling motorcycle trip. Taking a long awaited break from their stressful jobs and family responsibilities, they can't wait to feel the freedom of the open road. When this mis-matched foursome - who have grown far more used to the couch than the saddle - set out for this once-in-a-lifetime experience, they encounter a world that holds far more than they ever bargained for.


I will give 4.5 star for this movie, it's too funny, I like it! This have inspirate me more to write blog.

If you are free, or maybe don't have friend with you watch this movie around cheras area, just send me an email, I will company you if I'm free!

Technorati Tags: ,

1 Comment:

  1. Observer said...
    saw it in my laptop... err... doubt worth a second helping

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.