Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Agloco VS SlashMySearch

VS


Since both is free, i wanna make some comparison and write some pros and cons of Agloco and Slash My Search! Now the best versus the best, who will be the winner?

Round 1

Theme

Agloco

Own The Internet

Slash My Search

Search N earn Program

Since own the internet is bigger vision than search N earn, this round Agloco cool~!

Agloco 1- SlashMySearch 0


Round 2

Systems

Agloco

Refer up to 5 level of people.

Slash My Search

Refer only up to 3 level of people.

Oh, Agloco win with easy, by 2 level!

Agloco 2- SlashMySearch 0


Round 3

Agloco

Need to download Viewbar, but available in March.

Slash My Search

Just get an url with your id and search it NOW!

Slash My Search can give the flexibility for this point, Slash My Search get it!

Agloco 2- SlashMySearch 1


Round 4

Function of The Tools

Agloco

Search (which lets us get you money from search engine companies)
Contextual ads (which lets us get you money from advertisers)
Anti-fraud and other software utilities (which lets us get you money from software companies)

Slash My Search

They are able to "slash" through more of the junk and find you the most relevant results.
They filter results from Yahoo, AltaVista, Excite, the Google search engine, our databases and several other sources.
They also track what results are visited the most and refine our database with that information.
Introducing new eBay.com and Amazon.com search.

Slash My Search show more benefit to us than Agloco since they have new search engine from ebay to let us search when we really wanna buy something! I give Slash My Search 1 point!

Agloco 2- SlashMySearch 2


Round 5

Short Term Earning Scheme

Agloco

Estimate 1.25 per hours and 1 month only for 5 hours, total earning without referrer per month is 12.5!

Slash My Search

Would be only 0.25 per hours but you can surf 24/7 all over in a month and possible to can earn up to 180 per month!

In Short term, Slash My Search win!

Agloco 2- SlashMySearch 3


Round 6

Long Term Earning Schemes

Agloco

direct refer 10 peoples and Estimate that every group have 5 peoples and all surf for 5 hourss per month, you will earn 9767.50!Wow!

Slash My Search
Direct refer 10 peoples and estimate 3 level is also getting 10 peoples refer and search for 24 hours per month, then you get up to 1980

This round Slash My Search is insane, how can a human online search for 24 hours a day? Agloco wins!

Agloco 3- SlashMySearch 3


Since both still in BETA, so this time i pefer to be draw. I wish that Slash My Search can have a great design and wish Agloco can run their system ASAP!

If you are not joining yet with agloco or SlashMySearch, then SIGN UP AGLOCO HERE and SIGN UP SLASHMYSEARCH HERE

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 Comments:

  1. Fran said...
    Louis, In round 7 SlashMySearch says
    24 hrs. per month not 24 hrs. per
    day!

    Fran
    www.Own-your-Wellness.com
    Fran said...
    Hey Louis I made a typo - I meant
    in round 6 SlashMySearch says 24hrs
    per month!
    Fran

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.