Friday, January 26, 2007

Hi my lovely readers and visitor!Today i check Blogging Secret google pr, like previously my google pr should be 0. But google today give me a last minute surprise, Blogging Secret officially now pr 5! Wow.... After almost 4 months of blogging, this result is a biggest surprise for me!

Before this i had post about Google PR judgement days? and Ultimate google pagerank guide Part.1, but i disapointed because no updated by google, but what a surprise google give me...lol!

Beside that, i have check for few of my pal and friends pr updated, the result are here:

Hackosphere
Author-ramani-PR 5

Stubborn-fanatic
Author-Vivek-PR 5

Hoctro
Author-Hoctro-PR 3

Beatiful Beta
Author-Hans-PR 4

Purple moggy-PR 1

ChenKaie
Author-chen-PR4

And here i congratulation to all of above list! All of them is my important person (VIP) in bloggingsphere!

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  1. Paris David said...
    Congrats on the PR5! I'm gonna go check my pagerank now.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @Paula,

    Thanks, and your's not bad, pr4, congrats too!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.