Saturday, December 30, 2006


Is that Text Link Ads available for blogger? The answer is YES! Text Link Ads now is the next income source for a blogger like me! Thanks Text Link Ads!

I wait for so long, at last, blogger can earn from it too. If you wanna earn some from Text Link Ads, better you convert classic blogger to the new version of blogger or blogger v3.0 NOW! Patrick Gavin had strongly advise to do it so. You may check it from Text Link Ads!

Not yet register? Click HERE. (We keep it secret first since Patrick Gavin from Text Link Ads not done their launch yet! shh...!)

I wish all of my readers, visitor and all the human in the world, happy new year!

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  1. Chris said...
    Joined few months but my blog is still not approvable..
    Anyways, Happy New Year, dude
    CLYDE said...
    Hi!
    Can you tell me where can I find this template?
    Thanks
    klajdi2@gmail.com
    Paris David said...
    I know! I'm waiting for them to approve my blog, too. Hopefully next month...
    Anonymous said...
    You should get accepted from Text Link Ads as soon as you hit Google PR4 as long as if you have a decent enough looking site.

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.