Sunday, June 24, 2007


Hurray, I just get my first laptop with my online earning! I just bought it yesterday, at Lowyat Plaza. The total price is RM2380.

Below is the spec:
Model: Lenovo Y400 945445A

Weight: 2 kg, 400 grams

Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo Processor T2350 (1.86GHz, 2MB L2 Cache)

1GB DDR2 SDRAM

120GB SATA HDD

14.1" Widescreen WXGA screen

DVDRW & DVD-RAM Rambo Drive

Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950

56K Modem

Integrated Ethernet LAN

Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

Built-in Bluetooth

3xUSB

3-in-1 Card Reader

Gift that I rob from the dealer:

1 x Headset

1 x Optical mouse

1 x USB HUB

Total price without original window is RM2380 (700 usd). What do you think about this? Any reviews?;)

Technorati Tags: , ,

11 Comments:

  1. Gadis said...
    wow !!! keren :) I don't have enough money to buy lenovo. I have 1 PC, but I like it
    Anonymous said...
    Nice deal, the spect are not bad, lenove is from IBM, International Business Machine...haha..still remember? your CD still at my side la..
    ColourfulWorld said...
    Well, everything is good except with the Intel GMA...

    Intel GMA = no games... =)

    I thought u can customize the specs?
    Anonymous said...
    It does look nice really.....I also tend to get one .... comparing with another Toshiba model which has 15' inches and ATI x200 VGA card (at least, better than GMA :D), only about 2600 RM (not much different)..... hard to determine, i suppose to say.......but the toshiba one doesnt look look as nice as lenovo..... >__< ...which one should i get now?
    Aileen_g said...
    you finally bought it!!!
    LOUI$$ said...
    Intel GMA still can play FIFA and DOTA right?

    If you wanna buy Toshiba, then get it. The price is ok since is RM2600. But if can, please get choose which one you love most! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Dude, you didn't bought Windows from them? How much will the software cost you? I mean Vista here of course...
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi yee piao, I bought it without window. :) I think around few hundred.
    Anonymous said...
    Original windows will cost you around 400MYR
    Anonymous said...
    i think just little bit expensive.

    why dont you take core 2 duo, it is diff with core duo.
    Dani'Ü @-大牛- said...
    How come you bought it at such a low price?

    I bought it very expensive.. Did you change the spec?

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.