Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Do you face this problem when you having a date with your girl friend? If below situation happen to me, I don't know what to do. Guys, do you have any ideas to share with me?

WHATEVER
Men: What to have for dinner?
Women: Whatever..
Men: Why not we have steamboat?
Women: Don't want la, eat steamboat later got pimples in my face
Men: Alright, why not we have Si Chuan cuisine
Women: Yesterday ate Si Chuan, today eat again?
Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood no good la, later I got diarrhea
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women : Whatever..


ANYTHING
Men: So what should we do now?
Women: Anything
Men: How about watching movie? Long time we didn't watch movie
Women: Watching movie no good la, waste time only
Men: How about we play bowling, do some exercises?
Women: Exercise in such hot day? You not feel tire meh?
Men: Then find a cafe and have drink
Women: Drink coffee will affect my sleep
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: Anything


YOU DECIDE
Men: Then we just go home lo
Women: You decide
Men: Let take bus, I will accompany you
Women: Bus is dirty and crowded. Don't want la
Men: Ok we will take Taxi
Women: Not worth it la... for such a short distance
Men: Alright, then we walk lo. Take a slow walk
Women: What to walk with empty stomach woh?
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: You decide
Men: Let's have dinner first
Women: Whatever...
Men: Eat what?
Women: Anything

I really appreciate if you can share some real story about your date, I really fed up when it happen to me, but so far just black pearl make me crazy! lol :D If you are women, I suggest you don't do this to guys, we really very pity, you know?

Technorati Tags: ,

11 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    list her 5 things "that you'd really really really like to do/eat". dont forget to use that manja tone if you're good at it.

    she'd definitely relent. and thank u for making it easy for her.
    Arth Akal said...
    I usually let the woman decide these days.
    Anonymous said...
    Hey, sometimes guys do that too. My boyfriend does it all the time :P
    Anonymous said...
    I suggest u dont invite her out for one week.Visit her if u must and have maggi mee for dinner for one week or until she gets fedup...Then she will find all kinds of food delicious and all places interesting than being at home ..keke!
    LOUI$$ said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    LOUI$$ said...
    Laura, your tips is great, I would try it if I have girl friend, now I really lonely...

    jjme, mostly this will done by girls, so you boy friends is in the minority. lol :D

    arth, I think your type is like jjme boy friend type, also in the minority.:P

    chloe, I would try this when I chance. When I manja my X also cannot tahan, wanna hug me. lol :D
    Anonymous said...
    Does your GF treat u like this...?
    LOUI$$ said...
    Calvyn, if my gf treat me like this, I will die lo...
    Open Eyes Blinded By The Knowledge Of All That Is said...
    That was great!
    Anonymous said...
    I definitely don't treat my boyfriend like this. Lol. Isn't my boyfriend one lucky guy? XD
    Rosa Hayes Florence said...
    I am a female and I found that to be really funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.