Friday, May 18, 2007

I love to watch movie, and what the best thing happen is I won 2 tickets of Pirates Of Caribbean 3: At Word's End; just few days ago from Nuffnang. I will going with who? Not sure yet about it, since I have no girl friend now. :D Anyone wanna join me?

So let's talk about the movie. I watch the trailer and I love one part of it. When Will Turner ask Elizabeth Swann to marry with him while they are fighting, so funny but he just have the romantic sense on him.:D If I ask my girl friend marry, maybe I should try this method ya? ;)





Technorati Tags: ,

2 Comments:

  1. Aileen_g said...
    so yeng ah? free ticks
    LOUI$$ said...
    Ya leng lui, nuffnang give me. But very hard to date since the transportation problem. kakakkaka!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.