Saturday, May 19, 2007

Happy I Love You Day's

To all my friends and readers, HAPPY I LOVE YOU DAY's. Surprise, today is a special days for chinese. The date May(5),20, is one of my favorite that I will celebrate with my X last time. What is the meaning of 520 in mandarin?

我5(I) 愛2(Love) 妳0(You)


Mandarin Pronounce As:

WO (5) AI(2) NI(0)

I Love You Day's actually for couple or for friends that they love. And I'm here to telling all my readers and X friend that:
make money from blogging

Just greet to your lover or anyone you love today, it's really a special day to me, 54321.

5 Comments:

  1. Fran said...
    The world needs more love Louis,
    thank you for the email I got this
    morning with that nice message "I
    Love You"
    I love you too, you are a great guy!
    Fran
    www.Own-Your-Wellness
    LOUI$$ said...
    World is just wonderful, just appreciate what you have now, before you will lost it. Treasure every moment you have with you belove, we wont know what will happen tomorrow, Good day mate!
    GG said...
    你是中国人?
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi gg, 我是中国人! ^^ :D
    Anonymous said...
    你是马来西亚华侨呗。。嘻嘻

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.