Friday, February 23, 2007


Hi there, i have stop writing about tutorial recently, why? Because I'm a busy man too!lolz! Today, i just wanna show you a short tutorial of how to add a bookmarklet in your blog, anywhere you like!

If you aware, the footer of my post got a "Bookmark This!", this is for you to bookmark my post in the any social bookmarklets in the ekstreme.com. Last time i prefer image of those social bookmarklet show up in my post, but that make my blog to load slow, sometime take until 1 minute to appear my blog on you screen. Now i change to Bookmark This! for more convenient. Below is the short tutorial for blogger v3.0 or blogger beta.

3 steps to go:

1. Go to Template > Edit HTML > click on Expand Widget Templates.

2. Copy below code and paste it in your desire space:
<a expr:href='"http://ekstreme.com/socializer/?url=" + data:post.url + "&title=" + data:post.title' target='_blank' title='Bookmark anywhere with Extreme Socializer' >Bookmark This!</a>

3. Save it, you're done!

If you face any doubt on this, drop me a comment, i help you!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 Comment:

  1. Admin said...
    I was getting some error about blogger parser and I couldn't add the code, but after deleting the "title" atribute it works fine. So you must remove this "title='Bookmark anywhere with Extreme Socializer'"
    I am using this code on my blog http://albums4free.blogspot.com

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.