Friday, July 13, 2007

I wondering around a forum and get notice that someone asking:"How much can I earn if I have 100 blogs?". I really never think about it before, but not at the moment. I have thinking for many days about this after my last post, is that possible I can
create 100 unique blogs and make money from it? I think possible.

I don't wanna think that I can't since I haven't started it yet. If I say that, I'm really a loser.

So how much I would earn?

Google Adsense - $1 x 100 blogs x 30 days = $3000 per month.

Sponsor Post - $100 x 100 blogs x no specific period = $ 10,000 per month.


With this 2 main income, I can make 13,000 per month with 100 blogs. If every blog of mine famous like John Chow, how much do you think I can make? Six figure blogger is not far from us, but who going to make it?;)

7 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    then this fella can be millionair soon...may be can over take Mr.Gate too
    franx said...
    Wonderful if blog can help us to be millioner
    Anonymous said...
    aisey, who's gonna manage your 100 blogs? if you can write 5 posts a day, one post on one blog, you'll need 20 days to finish all 100 blogs. Can die maa like that.

    Unless, you have 100 guest bloggers then everything settled. ;)
    Anonymous said...
    @ affzan: exactly what I was thinking...
    Unknown said...
    NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER THE $50 on any of then to get paid thank goodness I dont need this to make a living
    Kai Santorino said...
    a cool way to show the figures easily.
    LOUI$$ said...
    Thanks kai, if you interested, you may do it too! :)

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.