Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another rush day for me. I just get a cycber cafe near my grand mum village area, and need 30 minutes to get there with a motor bike. What I have here is another 5 entries for the Season 8. I still have few days to become a monk.

Here is the 5 entries:

1. Web Dosh

2. Search4Article

3. R.engel

4. Tax Back

5. Vivivava <--- please send me your review link, thanks

How To Do A Review And Make Easy Money Online

To do a make easy money online review, all you have to do is Link to this blog’s home page with the anchor text “make easy money online” and link to this post showing the rules of the review. Here is an example of what I want:

Blogging Secret is blog that helps you make easy money online. If you do a review of his blog under the PPP rules, you can make your first ever $7.50 plus a linkback from his blog.



I will link to anyone who reviews my blog. Just make sure it’s a real review and not tossed in with another post. I no longer link to those. This is a very good way get a free backlink from a PR5 blog and make your first ever $7.50 via online. We all in the win win situation. Hurray!


Technorati Tags: , , ,

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the link. If anyone is interested, I will review their blog if they write a few words about mine.

    http://taxrefunds.wordpress.com
    shironeko said...
    -blogger monk-
    make sure you shave your head.. :)
    Anonymous said...
    Hey you have already back Louis?
    how is the monk country? :)
    Anonymous said...
    there is no such thing as a free lunch

    ;)
    Milan said...
    have a look at this blog which show your template http://about-hacking.blogspot.com

    but i am still not able to get that 'vertical line' between main body and ads
    if you can help me
    Anonymous said...
    i just did a mini review on your blog at http://profit-line.blogspot.com/2007/06/blogging-secret-guide-to-make-easy.html

    and also added you in my technorati favo, hope you can do the same and drop me a comment in my blog! thanks!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.