Saturday, June 9, 2007

Thanks for all the support, guyz, we are now at the season 7 of the make easy money online with blogging secret. Another win win situation that all of us profitable in this deal. Here are another 5 entries for this week.

So here are the 5 entries:

1. Ngadutrafik


2. ReviewOw <--- Atack me till nearly died. (kidding.lol)

3. Review For Great Blog

4. Welcome To The Blogosphere

5. Blogger au bout du doigt My handsome picture on this blog! :D

How To Do A Review And Make Easy Money Online


To do a make easy money online review, all you have to do is Link to this blog’s home page with the anchor text “make easy money online” and link to this post showing the rules of the review. Here is an example of what I want:

Blogging Secret is blog that helps you make easy money online. If you do a review of his blog under the PPP rules, you can make your first ever $7.50 plus a linkback from his blog.


I will link to anyone who reviews my blog. Just make sure it’s a real review and not tossed in with another post. I no longer link to those. This is a very good way get a free backlink from a PR5 blog and make your first ever $7.50 via online.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

17 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Dropping by to say Hi.
    I learned a lot of stuffs about putting adsense in blogger one month ago when I started my blog.
    Nice to see the template has been revamped, it's faster to load now. I remember it took me so long to load your page. :)
    LOUI$$ said...
    Thanks cherry, at least you appreciate and drop a comment in my post. :D How r you going on your money making quest? ok?
    Rodney said...
    Great thanks for the link Loui$$. But you still didn't tell me if you agree or not that i teach some of your tips in my french blog.

    Regards
    LOUI$$ said...
    rodney, as long you give me a linkback to my blog posts on every tutorial you write, just do it, I will love it. :)
    Anonymous said...
    i see that you're using the cheating way of inflating your number of comments from kumiko ... not a wise move my friend ... readers might realize it and backfire ...
    Rodney said...
    O.k. You can count on me.

    Just one more question: How can i do for showing the html code inside de post ? I'd make some exercices but it doesn't appear. Do you have a post where you teach how to put this small window inside the post where the html code appear so it can be visible to reader ?
    Anonymous said...
    I gave you an official thanks and link :) See my blog. And yes I agree with stocktube that inflating the number of comments artificially do more harms than good.
    Gadis said...
    Afternoon, I see my site ngadutrafik 2007 in Make Easy Money Onine Season 7
    thanks for you link :)
    LOUI$$ said...
    rodney, just change this < and > to html code. I think this should be fine to show your code in your post.

    Cherry, I get it, thanks!

    gadis, you always welcome.
    Anonymous said...
    Just surprise that you have a french backlink. Can you understand it? Anyway, nice to hear about you and your blog.
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi Kaiwah, learning knowledge without border. I hope can help more people, and rodney love to do so, and I really appreciate it, if can, any language also can. Just make sure you give a credit to the author. :)
    Brice said...
    Hey Lou,
    I am getting ready to post again on my blog and will write a review for your site. I have a question though... is the $7.50 for reviewing your site or another site?
    Thanks,
    Brice
    Kai Wah said...
    Hi Louiss, which program and year that you are studying now in UTAR's FAM?

    I'm at FAM too.
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi brice, just follow the post instruction and review my blog, you will get a link and $7.50 for your effort. You just review this blog, that's all. :)

    Kai Wah, great to get a Utarian blogger here. I'm year 1 sem 2 BBA. How about you?
    Kai Wah said...
    You can go to my blog henkaiwah.blogspot.com and ecommerze.blogspot.com.

    Have a nice day!
    Anonymous said...
    Hi, kenny back again. (if you still remember) wonder how many times can I review about you? or perhaps you may interest to take part in my 'golden eggs'? I would definitely love to see you there and my comentator list is so empty.
    Constructicle Boy said...
    this is some great information!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.