Monday, May 14, 2007

Why I'm Blogging?

No one tag me before and this is the first time for me have been tagged by someone, thanks ya little Dania.

I have to give five reasons why I blog and tag five other bloggers.

So here I'm:

1. My girl friend leave me because I blogging. I wanna show everyone who don't believe me will success in bloggersphere. I must and will blogging until I get 5 figure income per month.

2. Blog can make someone from nothing to something, not is impossible, impossible is nothing.

3. Make more easy money online, I know how to earn it, that's why easy. ;)

4. I have a dream, I wanna be a successful blogger, can be one of the top blogger in Malaysia and World.

5. Can meet with blogger with the different interest in the world, can make friend when do something that we love to do. I can read others blogs, stories and news from around the world.

Now I will tag this meme to(I wanna ask them long long time ago):

1. James Yeang
2. Hong Kiat
3. Maki
4. ilker
5. Darly Lau

5 Comments:

  1. ilker said...
    Unknown said...
    Wow, great stories you have here. Here, I personally wish you good luck and all the best in your road to success.
    Cheers.
    LOUI$$ said...
    Thanks shawn, wish you will too. Don't give up when you in the right direction. cheer! :D
    Rod said...
    I admire your ambition and I would like to know about your progress - I myself have been running a blog on trading the stock markets http://cfd-traders.blogspot.com but to be absolutely truthful, the blog is not a money earner, it just gives me the chance to write about my daily thoughts on the market.

    Wish you success.

    Rod

    I h
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi rob, thanks to drop by. I really love feedback and if you really wanna see my progress, I will show it to you of my progress!

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.