Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Another great reviews that I received. Thank you to you all who those keep help me to improve my blog. I really appreciate it!

Here are the 4 reviews from the Season 5:

1. Piggy Bank

2. Tech Make

3. Shopautodotca Seocontest

4. Cyber Storm

5. The Millionaire Secret

How To Do A Review And Make Easy Money Online


To do a Make Easy Money Online review, all you have to do is Link to this blog’s home page with the anchor text “make easy money online” and link to this post showing the rules of the review. Here is an example of what I want:

Blogging Secret is blog that helps you make easy money online. If you do a review of his blog under the PPP rules, you can make your first ever $7.50 plus a linkback from his blog.


I will link to anyone who reviews my blog. Just make sure it’s a real review and not tossed in with another post. I no longer link to those. This is a very good way get a free backlink from a PR5 blog and make your first ever $7.50 via online.


Technorati Tags: ,

6 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Hi, er, sorry to ask, but I'm new in Blogger.

    This PPP, they paid us for reviewing ppl's post?
    I dun understand, if we earn, then PPP will lost money?

    By the way, you mean if i review u in my blog, then u will put a link to my blog? And I will earn from $7.50 from PPP?

    I'm new, sorry to ask silly questions. PPP needs at least 3 months, then only I can review.. so not the time yet for me.

    Thx.. All the BEst
    LOUI$$ said...
    Hi shawn lim, i will link back to you if you review my blog, and btw, you will earn $7.50 from PPP after you follow my step. Good luck ya!
    AmeyJah said...
    hey thanks for the link
    did u liked my post any suggestions
    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Unknown said...
    Hi, Shawn here.
    I've reviewed your blog.
    So now you could put a back link to my blog right?
    Thanks a lot.
    If possible please give suggestions to my blog.
    Million thanks

    http://themillionairesecrets.blogspot.com/
    LOUI$$ said...
    Shawn Lim, done, in this post! ;)

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.