Sunday, February 4, 2007


Hi to all my dear readers, i have some good news to share with! Text Link Ads just paid me via paypal 4days ago! This is my 1st online income, so i'm very excited of it!

Here is the detail:



What a surprise from Text Link Ads since many of ads company broke recently. One of them is Performancing.com ads!



So if anyone still showing their ads on your blog, i advise you to delete it, it's totally USELESS! I will show more review of which ads company can pay us and with is not!

In short, Text Link Ads still alive, i recommended,Text Link Ads, no doubt!

To keep update on with company can make money or not, join it's FREE.

Technorati Tags: ,

9 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Nice work. Keep it up!!!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm gonna try this out. I've ready many good things about text link ads. Hopefully, it pays off ;)
    Anonymous said...
    Just wondering how come there are no google adsense ads in your blog?
    Zamri said...
    I think i want to try this also... plus context link and bidvertiser... i want to feel first time cheque from online revenue.. hope you can help me......hehehe
    LOUI$$ said...
    @myproblogger,

    Actually i use some trick to hide my adsense on the homepage and only appear on the sub pages! Hehe^^!!

    @zam,

    sure, just keep coming back to blogging secret sure you will get something back, 100%!
    Anonymous said...
    OK I managed to see your adsense ads when I come back and check on my comments.

    So you think this is better for your adsense revenue? Just wondering.. cos on your homepage there is no adsense ads except your firefox referral.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @myproblogger,

    This is definately decrease my adsense revenue in your view point. If you make the ads on the on page, many of readers feel that ads first, communities 2nd! I wanna try another way to blog, that's communities 1st, ads 2nd. You get what i mean?
    ugyen said...
    LOUI$$, Congrats Man, keep it up ..and yea i got my adsense under read more as well... thanks bro!!
    Anonymous said...
    vow...great...
    you actually earn $$ frm text ad links...
    amzing
    http://noctrlc.blogspot.com

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.