Sunday, February 11, 2007

Review On SlashMySearch



Hi everyone, today i try to review this product, SlashMySearch(aff). May you haven't heard it before, because it just a new service some sort like agloco!

What is Slash My Search(aff)?

A search engine that introducing new eBay.com and Amazon.com search. Two types are available for eBay, a regular eBay search and an eBay Typo search. Slash My Search(aff) will try to refine your query and seamlessly take you to eBay.

How Slash My Search help us?
With less people viewing these listings, or maybe none at all, these auctions are not bid up and you can save a bundle! Don't buy from eBay until you try searching through Slash My Search first!

Is that Slash My Search safe?
Slash My Search leading security features also warns you about websites with potential security exploits, viruses, trojans, spyware and other web nuisances.

What can we get when browser with Slash My Search(aff)?
You can earn money with every click you made on the Slash My Search(aff).

Do we have to pay anything?
Without to spend a dime, it's FREE. (This is my point^^)

Will we be spammed?
No, our email address will never be shared or sold to any other company. Also, they will only email you up to 2 advertisements per month. We will never flood your inbox with spam.

If we introduce Slash My Search to others,how much we get?

Click Below (aff):



How much can we earn?
Maximum $180 per month or $0.25 per hour.

Wow....I love it man! Yeah!

Will we be spammed?
No, our email address will never be shared or sold to any other company. Also, they will only email you up to 2 advertisements per month. We will never flood your inbox with spam.

If we introduce Slash My Search(aff) to others,how much we get?

Click Below:



How much can we earn?
Maximum $180 per month or $0.25 per hour.

They pay us?
They pay us via paypal or check if your earning reach $ 50 .

Wow....I love it man! Yeah!

My Opinion
Since Google and Yahoo never pay us when searching something, but Slash My Search(aff) pay us.

TAKE NOTE
Please click on the link if you wanna help me increase earn, i will get 0.15 when you join, if you go direct to their homepage without my link, the company earn all! Why not help me right? Thanks^^


For more information please visit Slash My Search(aff) or click HERE.

So again, what are you waiting for? Join it NOW (aff)! Express link, click HERE.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  1. ugyen said...
    Hey LUI$$ Bro, Very Nice Service!!! i think i can make few $$ now!!
    Bye Bye,.. Happy Blogging
    regards
    ugyen
    Admin said...
    thanks for you info
    Anonymous said...
    Hello louiss lim,
    can we exchanged our link,
    I have a crab blog about baby,
    and I already add your blog link in my blog,
    if you intereted, please add my blog link in yours..

    thank you
    Darin
    Dog advicer said...
    Hi,
    Perfect service for Newbie webmasters...

    Shall we exchange links? I am having a blog on Lovebirds care...
    Anonymous said...
    Yea, www.slashmysearch.net is the best!!! I have made $50 on it so far
    LOUI$$ said...
    Update, slashmysearch back in action again after down for 2 days!:)

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.