Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ho ho ho...oh my dear readers and visitors, christmas just past and now new year are coming soon. For this coming new year, i wish all the good heart people can have a good health and heart.

So for the blogging tools of year 2006, the result as below.

TOP 3


HELLO,OUR NAME IS FEEDBURNER!

1.It's FREE.(anything i join always free,hehe!)

2.Increase rate of returning of readers.

3.Readership tools.

If you wish your readers coming back, register it here.

TOP 2


GOOGLE ANALYTICS, SOPHISTICATED, EASY, FREE.

1.It's FREE.

2.Keywords tracker.

3Traffics tracker.

Google Analytics tells you everything you want to know about how your visitors found you and how they interact with your site. Focus your marketing resources on campaigns and initiatives that deliver ROI, and improve your site to convert more visitors.

Another great FREE service from GOOGLE. I have use this and i very happy of their service! Thanks google!

Cool service!Not yet register? Click HERE.

TOP 1


BLOGGER, NO MORE BETA!

1.It's FREE.

2.Money Machine genarator.

3.Awesome service.

A blog is your easy-to-use web site, where you can quickly post thoughts, interact with people, and more. All for FREE.

This is just my credit to blogger. No Blogger, No Me Today! I make some money from him and now i very thanks to their kindness of service! Keep it Up!

You are not using blogger? Register HERE.

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

8 Comments:

  1. Chris said...
    You're added, Louiss
    Cheers
    Milton Ramirez said...
    C'mon! I know you have more than three! Share your experiences, please. We would love to hear from someone who spend enough hours online.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @tonnet,

    you're right man! i still have a lot to expose my secret, so please stay tune, i will be back with more secret this new year!

    @chris,

    you're added,cheer!
    Googlr said...
    Hi guyz,
    I have collected some of the tools you might be interested in at my blog. Please also let me know if you know great ones.

    Great blog luis. keep it up
    Unknown said...
    Hi Louiss:
    I came here to surf your blog ^^
    but not the first time.. :-p

    this 3 tools are really really awesome, I love them!!

    Btw, I've add u to me blogroll ^^
    LOUI$$ said...
    @chen,

    Thanks, i wish everyone like it to, yours in my list already!cheer,buddy!^^

    @Vi,

    Wow,great you get it done,if have anything just ask, i will try to assist you!

    @Bangbang,

    Thanks again, i check your blog, adsense work fine!

    @manucircuit,

    Expand your template and search it, remove it!

    @Ryan,

    Thanks ryan, i prefer my style! hehe^^
    LOUI$$ said...
    @nipul,

    thanks.

    @Jamie,

    please email me your template code to me, i try to figure out for you!
    Mike said...
    Wow, we're on the giants' shoulder ^^

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.