Saturday, December 16, 2006

How I was displaying adsense ads only on post (item) pages and inside the post i.e. in the beginning and the end of each post? After i ask vivek, finally he come out the tutorial for this topic.Here we go, this is the tutorial from his blog(since i very lazy today to write the tutorial):

First let me acknowledge the sources from which I learnt some essential adsense tricks for Blogger Beta:

The lazy of me thanks to vivek who faster than me to write this post, his post here.

To get more updated for blogging secret and tips on this blog,Subscribe it now,It's FREE.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  1. Vivek Sanghi said...
    Dear Louiss. I have sent you a mail. Please respond.
    LOUI$$ said...
    @vivek,
    i got it, clear!
    Anonymous said...
    louis can u help me how to put the adsense code at the right of my blog.

    www.bloggertechnology.blogspot.com
    N A Z M I E S K I said...
    hi Loui$$,
    can u tell me how to put technorati in Blog?

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.