Saturday, November 4, 2006

I just experience by my own!When i check my gmail just now,i saw "PayPal - Please update your account information! " mail.As i known that Paypal won't usually tell me to update my own paypal by sending me email,then i check it:



The word of service@paypa"i".com, is PAYPAI ,not PAYPAL...!!That is "i" .


But i still don't really believe that the "PayPaI" is not the real of PayPaL.Then i click the link,here what it's come out:



I'm starting curious now,so i wanna make sure that is fade PayPal,then i click on "click here".

I spot this,

top:



Bottom:


To verified this is "really really" fade,so i tpye paypal.com in the address box,then i saw no error in the page,

ORIGINAL
Top:


ORIGINAL
Bottom:


After all the reviews,then i conclude this email as a scammed. So sad,now then i realise that "I'm another stupid" who waste 1 hours to complete this post.

"Dear my reader,please be caution with those scammed email,change your attitude,you can make the difference"


To get more updates on this blog,Subscribe it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogging,Tutorials,Tricks,Technology,Reviews,Gadgets,Tips and Make Easy Money Online.